Careers at ballantyne endodontics
Wanted: Front Office Scheduling Coordinator with Passion and Heart …
We’re Growing and Hiring! In this role as a Front Office team player, you’ll take responsibility for front line administration, supporting the Dentists, and creating awesome relationships with everyone who comes into contact with our practice.
- Pivotal Front Office Role
- Scheduling and confirming appointments and referrals
- Checking in and checking out patients
- Answering phones
- Verifying dental insurance
- Comfortable discussing financials and explaining dental insurance to patients
- A knowledge of endodontics
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills
- A proactive attitude, with great initiative in coming up with solutions
- Great organization skills and comfort in organizing others – you love systems
- An interest in being a reliable part of a larger team, all working together.
- A caring and friendly demeanor – you go the extra mile, with a smile!
- Positive attitude & quiet confidence
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and distractions, and be adaptable
- Strong ethics – you do the right thing
- Love your job
- Health Insurance
- Grow with a fun team
- Help people every day
- Be a part of a work family!
And us? We’re Ballantyne Endodontics, the leader of “WOW” customer service in endodontics, where we exceed patient’s expectations. Every day we make a profound difference in the lives of our patients. Our passion, team and culture are unique and offer an extraordinary opportunity for someone looking to be part of a dynamic, growing business.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to succeed with our growing dental practice, please send your resume to [email protected]. We’d love to speak with you!